TZN 0.00% 3.8¢ terramin australia limited.

time for change

1. 61 Posts.
    I think it is time for share holders to rise up & vent their anger at the board & the CEO of Terramin by sending an email through to the company voicing your dissatisfaction; I personally will be sending an email through to the company voicing my dissatisfaction on Monday morning. I think Nick Cliff is only feathering his own nest when selling Tala Hamza to NFC. I am sure he will join that company in some capacity after the deal is done, how can you put any faith in somebody that doesn't even own shares in the company he is managing. I believe he has been put in this position because he is a puppet to the bigger share holders that ousted Moriarty. At least Moriarty had 9 million shares in the company so he has a lot more skin in this game to lose and has a reason to make this company a success. Second to that, the board needs to have a change because there is a stale smell in the air & they are just as responsible for where this company is today. Any wonder the Algerians aren’t interested in doing business with Terramin with all the instability in this company throwing CEO's out. I know Moriarty might not be popular and I saw a lot of negative posts on here in regards to his Tala Hamza
    updates because it was taking so long, but at least he was keeping share holders informed with what was happening. I personally think if this company is to go forward & develop Tala Hamza or get it to a permit to mine position to sell for a good price well over $100 mill instead of 30 - 40 mill fire sale price if your lucky, they have to reinstate Moriarty in some capacity & get a good CEO that knows what he is doing. Moriarty needs to be involved in some capacity because he has built up relationships with the Algerians and there would be a certain level of trust. I feel the big end of town have grown frustrated like the rest of us. However, it would not be an easy task dealing in another country like Algeria where trust and friendships go a long way. I think Tala Hamza is the jewel in the crown project not to mention what else could be lying around in the general vicinity and we are going to give it away to NFC. If this happens it will be a sad day for Terramin and Moriarty who has worked so hard to try and get this project up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $7.122K 190.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410173 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 117826 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 6000
Last updated 11.38am 06/05/2024 ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.