TZN 0.00% 3.5¢ terramin australia limited.

time for change, page-20

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Moneyform asked Why would NFC buy out the TH now "

Answer is because they can.
    Things can turn round extremely quickly and suddenly the opportunity is gone.
    just think of how quickly Zinnifex turned around.

This is one of the worlds best 5 deposits and will cost over 100millin the right circumstances.NFCs plaanning period extends beyond the time it takes to ripen bannanas.

They would also know that lifelines can come from all sorts of unexpected places other than the price of zinc going up.Once the company has a lifeline it will get rid rid of TH in its own terms and conditions,

Unexpected lifelines include,assistance from state or federal government.Unexpectedly good drilling results such as Sandfire copper when looking for gold.A white knight appearing on the scene or even just one party saying they too are now interested in picking up something below value.
    A change in government might produce someone who would assist in development.
    Not saying any of these are likely but NHC know black swan events happen and you dont know what they are going to be.

I have lost track of this share and dont even know what the debt is now.Could someone enlighten me?
    I do know @under 10c I will take my chances of it coming right because the pitiful amount I get from selling is peanuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28741 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 57596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.