TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

Blackjack47, I don't know where you get your info, but surely it...

1. 25 Posts.
    Blackjack47, I don't know where you get your info, but surely it does not fit the facts. If Moriarty is so important to a key deal in Algeria, why is the company not using him? Why would the board accept to sell the key project off cheap? This looks like such a good project, why are the Algerians not pushing for progress - even by contacting Moriarty who you portray as having such a good relationship with them?

From different information the picture I get is quite different. Moriarty is so much on the nose in Algeria that they would not deal with Terramin while he was part of the deal. Even when they moved Clift from Algeria to run the company, Algeria would still not deal while Moriarty was still on the board. Moriarty refused to leave the board and Terramin was forced to consider either sale or walking away. Now that Moriarty has finally quit the board, the relationship with Algeria is on the mend and Terramin is backing out of the deal with NFC.

Moriarty knows that Algeria is moving ahead. I asked Terramin who is selling shares and they tell me Moriarty sold over 2 million in June alone. For a bloke that brought the company to its knees through undercapitalising to stop dilution of his shares it seems very odd that he should be selling at 5 cents now that he knows things are improving with the Algerians. What is this bloke up to?

You seem to know Moriarty well, and also Terramin. Why are you backing Moriarty's case while he is selling our share price down so hard? Something smells odd about the bill of goods you are trying to sell us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.