NWH 0.98% $3.09 nrw holdings limited

The NWH share price has been on a roller coaster ride since it...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The NWH share price has been on a roller coaster ride since it listed six years ago. As you say Outcast, two years ago the SP was over $4, trading on a forward PE of 13. Today the forward PE is only 6.

But in March 2009, five years ago, the SP was only 29 cents, trading on a forward PE of less than 2.

The same management has been in place during this time - do we condemn them for the SP falling 75% in two years, or congratulate them for growth of 300% in five years?

Neither - management shouldn’t be judged on the crazy exuberance or irrational indifference of the share market - the only people with control over share price are you and I and the rest of the share market. If you look at other sectors of the market today, you will see the same blind optimism which gripped companies like NWH two years ago - what’s the bet that those share prices will also have crashed back to normality in two years.

The only way to judge management is based on the fundamentals - I think they have done a very reasonable job within the sector they operate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.03 $5.690M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9359 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 17386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.