WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Time for change., page-26

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    The volume is still low so I don't think much can be gleaned from the sales today. Yes it's extremely frustrating and all of this stuff about the milestones could so easily have been avoided.  I would suggest, however, that holders don't let the performance milestones fiasco lead them to becoming "nervous nellies" and selling up and running for the hills. That really would be naive. True it is, I suspect, that all of this could have been avoided if management had, instead of focusing on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (which I do think is real and significant), apportioned more of their time and consideration to shareholders' particular interests and concerns with much more attention given to the detail of their decisions and communications affecting shareholders. But I don't think any failure in relation to the latter destroys all of the commercial achievements of the company to date, which are only now coming to fruition. I certainly make no apologies for the languishing share price, and for that the board will be held accountable at the upcoming AGM. However, bear in mind that the current share price is not in any way reflective of where the company actually sits right now in terms of its commericalization and money-making potential as compared to 3 years ago. It was 10 cents three years ago, but now it's 4 cents? This is bizarre, as so many of us appreciate. But I think this current state of affairs is largely attributable to the inattention to public communications give by the company about where it's at and about what decisions are being made by management and for what reasons. It's certainly not because the company is failing commercially, because we all know the contrary to be true. If shareholder governance and public relations is the sole cause of the market's low valuation of the company, I think that can be addressed relatively quickly. The company just has to want to make the effort to effect change in this respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.