WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Time for change., page-27

1. 8,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    JTA,

Love reading your posts, the one point I will pick out is that 3 years ago expectations were high due to the language the BOD were using at the time and the sector as a whole was very different during that period (buoyant).

3 years on and we have started to finally receive revenue, mind you its has been very small to date (I believe they called this the "drip" of revenue before the flood.

I understand we don't know the negotiated royalty rate however given we know there was an original 200,000 launch on the Wave 1 wand and the small money we have seen to date, its very easy to join dots and see that what they negotiated was poor, clearly talks of $1-$3 per wand is way off.
    We have been told that wave 2 has greater royalty rates and higher volumes and the third product (OLAY) has even higher volumes apparently, however given they have also cocked up the inital distribution number from 400k to some 176K, how can you believe anything these guys say.

I am still confident that we will hit 10 cents by the end of next year, the question is the opportunity cost and if there are better stocks on the market to invest in that will provide better returns over the coming 15 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.