My pleasure Joe…In these instance kind words can never go astray...

1. 240 Posts.
    My pleasure Joe…In these instance kind words can never go astray for that matter unsaid…As you know you only have one mind and it is yours to keep and nurture. So don’t go lending it to others moreover having it robbed. :))

Hmmm Lets see…Long story short -Been around the world twice and never got a chance to see Canada or Diana Krall.I want to do that again soon so on that leg Canada for sure. Montreal Jazz festivals are the bread and butter of Jazz music!! As for Diana Krall, yes she has finesse and tremendously gifted.
    Most of the travels were in US east –west /parts of Europe my part homeland France a drop by so apart from my band hehehe saw great musicians in the clubs (caught glimpses of few actors-big deal lol)... they were famous in music and not in name…To tell you the truth some of the best were on the streets playing like Central park –Manhattan side streets etc..They are everywhere...Even in London a lot of talent paraded the streets....Different types of music/instruments/percussions but all great flair.

Loved New York (my kinda city and will go there again soon). Hit and missed the plane fiasco…Visited twice and celebrated New Years Eve there but cannot remember much LMAO. (You see you needed to dwink to keep warm). A lot of muso’s played live there @Time Square....Just Fantastic.

Without fail you’d hear the music of Fire Engines Sirens every night -early hours of the morning in the city and that aint melody but wallah was a good alarm clock :(

As for interest in bands yeah I have a lot LOL ..Too much to tell –You got all year? LOL... Sade..Great CD. Have a look at this clip where she singing live.....Unreal Texture in her vocals....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvcNtoHwd6Y&mode=related&search=

Another Band- Pink Floyd- Great Gig in the Sky Vocalist-Claire Torry....There is no 'you-tube music' with her singing it...(Had to do with a court case against the band etc imo) but if you have the CD...its a real plus...That song attracted the followers to that music/band....They had other female vocalists trying to sing that incredible song in the band (they are on youtube) unfortunately didnt redeem the quality of how it should have been sung.
    Have a listen and tell me what you think...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.