time for change, page-36

1. 240 Posts.
    Sounds the way to go re the Prana foods...Cant go wrong...So what kind of culinary gastronomic inspirations do they serve?

I don’t know what your outcome will be in relation to having chilli mussels over there....You ever tried them?

Was in Melbourne 12 weeks ago and there was no chance of having a good serve/taste of them (maybe wrong places?).......
    Yet in the same breath, you cannot beat the oysters you guys have over there...It is ‘The Supreme Deluxe’... Huge scrumptious ones-of good value and not once on the occasions that I’ve been in Melbourne did I taste a baddy.....unlike over here in Perth very miniscule in size compared to the ones I’ve seen, along with eating a bad pricey oyster (from a classy restaurant I might add) does not go down to well!!!

Have to travel to Melbourne mid November and you can be assured I'm bringing back a load of them lol....yup seizing the seafood shops - Springvale (mini Chinatown) that’s where the beauties are.

Won’t mention how much I ate one night at the Hotel Restaurant (probably somersault backwards off your chair...truly). Mumma Mia it was all I consumed and certainly outweighed the price of the buffet LMAO.....Nope I don’t live to eat....eat to live but when it comes to oysters 8( such a glutton and a high risk/loss to hotels/restaurants serving seafood buffets...LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.