time for change, page-46

1. 986 Posts.
    Thanks natashia

Looks like I'm out next week with some weekend leave now. Been an interesting experience concluding with a diagnosed mental illness of psychotic episodes with a twist of schizophrenia. This opinion/diagnosis from the medical profession is there only way to see this and a necessary prerequisite/observation for those who want to be in the "game" so to speak and to advance forward effortlessly along the path with the changes approaching us.
    A bonus was that I had my own personal electric shock treatment going on to top off the exercise of "being there". Five days of shooting pain from Shingles is a damn painful experience to go through and almost debilitating without the use of panadol The nerve endings targeted appeared to be in specific areas in the right side of my brain, not a white tail spider bite after all. This personalized shock treatment must have been necessary on some level unknown and unconscious, targeting a region that senses music that is appealing to me when listened to and that normally leaves a tingling sensation in those regions. Similar therapy seems to be designed to activate low level brain activity. So there you have it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.