Hey Howdy joemac......Well recognizing and admitting the problem...

1. 240 Posts.
    Hey Howdy joemac......Well recognizing and admitting the problem is a fast track to mere recovery. Every problem has a solution....well some sort of a solution anyway.....but being defeaters isn’t one of them....or bucking the system is really not the or an answer...

You have acquired a volatile mixture of c@cktail there-twist of lemon with that? 8( Have they analyzed what was the trigger point that escalated and concluded to this diagnosis?

It wasn’t hard to identify your problem with your posts (thoughts) as you derailed and lost focus each time (so what-we all do that some of the time anyway lol)....It probably didn’t help with other people responding in a negative manner either...although a lot out there probably have some sort of manifestations to a lesser degree....

Only thing I have to ask is and it does not need a response if you so choose not to but:
    When you say you are ‘out next week’ does that mean you are being released or you want to leave??
    Do you in all honesty feel you are ready?
    Prescribed Medications I take it are also part of your solution right? .......
    So you have them and you take them yeah?
    By the looks you are out for your weekend leave now? How is it fairing?
    For what its worth-try not to listen or read too much news as that also contributes to your mind taking a lot on board...

Well Dr Nat has given her synopsis – (You asking me any chance of refund?? Nope)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.