Thanks natashia, I have enjoyed the interaction with you...

1. 986 Posts.
    Thanks natashia, I have enjoyed the interaction with you although sometimes I may have initially addressed you and later communicated to others.

I feel I have learned all that was required by being in there, mixing with a crossbreed of interesting people, some having skills far more advanced than most including some of the placements there. Regarding next week I don't want to put any more pressure on the medical professional than required and betray any mutual arrangement based on their professional opinion.

Hypothetically speaking and not directed to Natashia, with all the technology in the universe at your disposal there will eventually come a time when trust will need to enter the equation or we may as well just abandon the whole idea.
    For love to work, both parties need to allow each other free will no mater what the backgrounds. I'm sure there was a need and interest at first but how long is there a need to snoop? In regards to the free will comment the most obvious would be no further need for the medication and allow me to get my mind back.
    Thats the end of the public comments it's been a pleasure sharing the experience, I hope others have found it at least entertaining.

Regards

P.S. Always done things on my own, don't need or look for any support or anyones approval.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.