CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

time for cnp to regain composure, page-17

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Yeah I understand.

I am watching a few like you said...IGO I like. CNX I think something is good...strong buying in a bear market as hotcopper is discussing.

I dont believe every company with high debt / gearing and a battled share price will go into liquidation.

I dont think CNP or BNB will.

I do think AFG will.

ABS...its standing on a razor blade for me...seems like something sneaking is going on...still in a suspension after so long so they may be in trouble.

CNP has strong assets, but need to repay a lot fast or get an extension.

I believe they will get an extension because of their strong assets, paying interest and the banks know its poor timing for selling those asetts so I think they will be cut some slack.

Its all just my opinion though as I believe CNP is real different to ABS, AFG, CIY (another I dont like).

Anyway...I'll shut up....I'm not helping the CNP forum posting my junk.

But yeah Sarco...one more thing..this market is really really tough....so hard to make money in. Everyone is hurting...whats been going up heaps? What sector is doing great? I think all of us including the big money are taking hits.

They say Quarter 2...2009 things should be looking better sub prime wise....maybe financials will do better then...I dont know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.