CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

i feel like a rape victim every day....this is crazy, i do...

1. 957 Posts.
    i feel like a rape victim every day....

this is crazy, i do belive we will see some compassion from lenders etc...

just hang in there people.

I want to push the sentiment as a buy, but have done in the past at ever other low point too... so only click no sentiment now.

this stock is very very unique and we are in a unique position as i dont believe anything like this has occoured before.

we have never had a credit crunch like this, never had subprime before, and very rarely have we seen such a strong CF company like this be brought down to the verge of administration (well sp reflective) whilst meeting all repayments.

Just they cant get debt, i do belive there is a lot of uneeded panicking and crazy selling going on. peoples subconcious minds painting unsightly picture in their minds, people sitting on sidelines etc.

Seriously i talk to many people about my holding, and they say... oh why do that, your silly, etc... i guess its the heard mentality, self forfilled prophecy, and no 1 is now buying or sees the value, where in truth its worth a lot more.

maybe i am stupid for buying in @ the prices i have paid and being down so much, but @ the end of the day we did our own research and bout with the mindset of positive future, what has changed? nothiung really, they still dont have the money they need, were just buying into the negativity and depressed state were facing.

GOODLUCK BOS, You all know who you are from early days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.