PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Satori,I usually don't make comparison, (Although I own in both...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Satori,

I usually don't make comparison, (Although I own in both companies), but take the facts singly and individually, and apply them as such.

All I usually do, I take in consideration what one company has to offer, and in this instance it is PLV, and try to put a value on what I believe is it's real worth, and if it is worth holding.

Taking that in consideartin, I arrived at the conclusion quite sometime ago that, IMHO PLV is currently undervalued, and with more to come yet.

Besides, I am very fond of the way our Management has been treating it's shareholders and been very open and frank with them. That is a very big plus in anyone's language.

IMHO, what is currently happening with our sp, is that it has been manipulated a little, possibly for accumulation purposes, and of course it has been eccentuated as well by some profit takers that may have exited the scene. Good luck to them. I don't begrudge anyone taking profits if it suits their style of investing.

As for me, I don't see any reasons as yet for concerns and seeing these ups and downs is all part and parcel to be playing with the sharemarket. What one has to keep in mind, that the only time one can really tell if he/she has made a profit or a loss, is after he/she has pressed that sell button. Until then is it all paper profits/losses and pies in the skye.

Good luck to all, and I strongly believe that we will soon be facing with better and bigger things to come.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.