MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

time for concern, page-25

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Don't you worry about little OBJ Anti... They're doing just fine and what the market doesn't know won't effect them in the slightest...

I now have 85% of my entire portfolio invested in OBJ and the only concern I have now is maintaining my capital preservation with the remaining 15%.

It does surprise me somewhat that the market has failed to factor in any value for their exclusive product development collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline, but on second thoughts perhaps the market assumes the world's 3rd largest pharmaceutical company with a MC of only 70 billion is not showing a professional image with their highest level of secrecy demands on OBJ in the last 5 years... which also just happens to be the average time-line expected from concept through to global launch for intergrated TDD technologies ;)

Just having some fun mate. I was fortunate to be advised less than two weeks ago that a certain Pfizer Exec from Europe invested almost $200k in OBJ late last year. Although that amount of money might not be considered a lot for a pharma exec, it gives me further confidence that OBJ's work is obviously being recognized internationally by at least one identity who might already know more information than you or I.

Anyway, was just passing through the mmz threads after a quick catch up in the research department this evening. Might be worth another quick punt soon before any "Shutterbug Showdown" launch finally comes to town... or at the very least another "we're gonna be bigger than facebook" story. I stumbled on a couple of errors presented in pj's last spin... Apologies if it's already been discussed...

April Ann
    "Hot Shot was recently selected as one of the ten most innovative companies (out of 2700) at the sold-out CES TweetUp event in Las Vegas"

Hotshot Website
    "Hot Shot Media Has Been Selected as One of Ten Innovative Companies Showcased at the Official CES 2011 Tweetup"

The facts
    1. Hot Shot Media is not listed as receiving any awards or even recognition on the Official CES 2011 website from the many 100's of listed companies that actually were.
    2. Companies can choose to attend this convention by way of application form. Not by way of invitation, nor selection.

September 2010
    "Mooter Media Limited is pleased to advise that it has entered into a Heads of Agreement with Netherlandsbased company, Woophy BV, "Woophy" to incorporate a new joint venture company specifically established to own Woophy's unique geo-targeted photo sharing website and expanding online global community of approximately 40,000 international members."

Reading this one assumes he's refering to a reputable business acquisition and not some 1970's looking website, which on first impression appears to show the impatient efforts of a 5 year old. However, apparently it was actually thrown together by a couple of dutch brothers.

April 2011
    "The final logistical steps in establishing Woophy, Inc. as an 80% owned US subsidiary are nearing completion. Woophy, Inc. will replace Woophy BV (Netherlands) as the holder of all existing and future IP, rights and user lists for the Woophy properties."

If you spare the time to look at this Woophy site you'll probably find, as did I earlier, the online visitor counter of this "expanding global community of approximately 40,000 international members" will almost certainly double in traffic.

The following posted on the "Whoopy" site by it's owner last year paints quite a different picture imo...

The Future of Woophy, help needed Posted by joris on February 17th, 2010

"As some of you already know, Woophy is a small, privately owned and funded site. For the last couple of months we have been talking with a possible investors who could help turn Woophy into a healthy business. This is necessary because, currently, Woophy is losing money every passing month on hosting and maintenance.

We have promised our members many improvements but building improvements is also only possible with investments.

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago the investor decided not to invest in Woophy. The reasons given for this decision were uncertain economic times, and difficulties they saw in making Woophy profitable.

Of course this was bad news for us because it meant that we have to find other means of income very quickly.

The matter is quite urgent because the current Woophy owners lack the means to keep Woophy up and running much longer.

Within the coming two months we need to find a solution and we hope you as a member can help. See below for what you can do.

Thanks in advance!!"

Click here for source

Since this plea was made "Eurobookings" have since come to the rescue of whoopy, to cover the ongoing losses in return for advertising...??

And on another note I also find it rather odd that privately held company, AdLux run by Mooters, Mr Stavropolous announces it's expansion into Singapore and San Francisco, both also residencies of Hotshot Media offices and not only share the same staff but also happen to offer the identical services as Mooter Media.

Perhaps I've missed an announcement somewhere because if not, this would certainly indicate a conflict of interest.

Or perhaps it explains why they have so many on their payroll, yet collectively only manage to organise on average one simple high school photo contest per year?

You know I'm not winding you up, I hope Anti, because it is good to know you're in profit but imo you'd be one of only a few holders who haven't been financing the lifestyle afforded to these people.

That's my Friday night rant. Have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.