RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Just been doing a bit of research into companies that I believe...

1. PS
    2,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2116
    Just been doing a bit of research into companies that I believe RK is chairman. There may be some inaccuracies in the info so by all means check and advise if any corrections needed. It appears that RK is chairman of the following ASX listed companies - FMS, RMS, ERO (now TYK), MOX, MEU. It is well worth investors looking at those company performances over say the last 5 years and reading some of the announcements.

According to COMMSEC today, shown below is the 'Total Shareholder Return (avg annual rate) for each company over 5 years.

FMS -37%, RMS -36.7%, MXR -38.8%, TYK -43.7%, MOX -29.8%, and MEU -38.6%!

Yes, all negative. Spot the trend? The big question with what appears to be such a poor track record is why is FMS retaining him on their board? If all of the companies are paying Chairmans fees it could appear to be a very well paid job for RK. Would not all these companies want proven performers on their boards? Maybe I am missing something and looking at too short a term. What are others views? Be careful not to say things that may be inflammatory or liableous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1654 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 8877 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.