AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Time for deals now, page-91

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1172
    Nice find Obe wan. Its progress over nothing (so that's good - they will get there eventually - for avz more time is more cash burn thou) but doesn't say Manono phase 1 (unsealed) by year end which was the objective. And no mention of the three bridges that were being replaced.

"The control mission has found a slow pace in the progress of mining work" (where mining is drill and blast to widen road) "because the company has only one drill".

The drc seems to be the bermuda triangle for drill rigs and large water pumps.

I wonder if actually what is going on is that there isn't room for more than one drill on the construction space which is also being used as a working road?

@8horse - your interpretation seems as likely as mine

@elphamale - the report of he drc being one of nine countries strategic to the us would be good news -if nigel was not suggesting he is talking offtakes already and wasn't describing the relationship with huayou as strategic which to me sends a signal of chinese bias when he might have better played the us against the chinese simply by keeping huayou at a distance whilst the feasibility studies were completed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.