RTM reefton mining nl

i think its only a matter of time when mr bradley moore will...

1. 974 Posts.
    i think its only a matter of time when mr bradley moore will depart saying ty very much for the memories but i have other interests to persue then a new director will fill his shoes and will claim its all back to normal and crap and crap,in the meantime asio should take a good look at directors sellings in relation to certain announcements and lots of untue statements cause no one can tell me nickolenko and bradley (the relation of vicks dauther) did not know that the renewals of the licences had lapsed for two years and they gave it a run on false announcements before vick sold out and resinged-------- the australian today-----
    Uranium earnings not a piece of yellowcake
    Robin Bromby
    July 22, 2005

TRADERS who have waded into the lively but highly speculative uranium plays are starting to find that their punts are not exempt from Investment Rule No1 - shares can go down as well as up.

Reefton Mining shareholders took a substantial haircut yesterday when the company said the Namibian Government had refused its application for nuclear fuels exploration - after the company had already appointed a uranium geologist and drilled 19 holes looking for yellowcake.

Reefton's uranium story has been unusual, to say the least.

In March, it announced it had made a uranium discovery within its existing Erongo base metals tenements in Namibia. The shares shot up 60 per cent that day.

But then the company had to qualify the announcement after the Australian Stock Exchange queried the term "discovery" when the company had reported only radiometric readings that indicated the possibility of uranium.

Worse was to come.

It emerged that the Namibian Government had not renewed the Erongo leases -- and Reefton had been in limbo there for two years. The company reported it could not get any response from the Mining Department and threatened to take legal action. Recently the Namibians did renew the Erongo licence -- for base, rare and precious metals and stones, but not for nuclear fuels.

More waiting.

This week came the bad news: the Namibians said no to extending the licence to cover nuclear fuels, without explanation. Reefton chairman Bradley Moore was not available for comment

Reefton fell 2.8c to 5.5c,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.