VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

CikkuI agree with your sentiment. I am pleased at the fact that...

1. 71 Posts.
    Cikku

I agree with your sentiment. I am pleased at the fact that shareholders are finally waking up to what's been going on.

The only problem is that the board have the support of all their SI mates.
    You may very well succeed in forcing a meeting but when it comes to an election of new management, I don't believe there's a snowball's chance in hell of it coming to reality.

Just take a look at the overwhelming majority that voted the board back in. Likewise, look at the landslide of shareholders who voted for the infamous Director options(reward for failure)

Maybe if this action was taken some twelve months ago, before management had a chance to rally so much support from the SIs we may have stood a chance.

I applaud your proposal but fear it's too late. Unless the new chairman has the balls to take the company down a new path and implement a rational, shareholder friendly leadership we will continue to spiral out of control.

Can anyone tell me what Greg Lee has done since being hired?
    (other than fly to Fausse Point to inspect the dirt) He was put forward as the Messiah when shareholders questioned the lack of expertise amongst the management.To my way of thinking he has not made a scrap of difference, other than supporting AM in his quest to drive the company into oblivion. If the incoming chairman has a wealth of experience why do we need GL ?

As for the rest of the board, what input have they made? Picking up their pay check each month doesn't exactly fall under the definition of productivity.

I'm no Johnny come lately. Been holding VIL for two years. I am probably one of management's most vocal critics ( well, I suppose I share that honour with nzmicro, good on you mate )

So, having said all that, where do we go from here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.