STO 0.13% $7.66 santos limited

OK , Guys settle down, many CEOs are not worth the ground they...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    OK , Guys settle down, many CEOs are not worth the ground they walk on , so no argument from me on the worth of CEOs.

I do not want to see this man nor any other WORTHY leader ( man or woman ) that works day and night sitting up in the back row of a Jet owned by a Major Airline which is Painted with Propaganda pushing a narrative which totally contradicts every thing we invest and work for.

The activists , the Shopping Center Managers , Governments on all levels , Local , State , Federal , all the Elite Left all of them travel on Jets around the planet , but nothing is said. OH !!! Nothing to see here !!!!

All these bludgers and would bes if could bes , hanger oners' ,head nodders , people whom have not ever been employed in a Productive roll in their lives , it's OK for them. " Nothing to see here "

Recently , that shining light in Australian Politics Lidia Thorpe dragged herself away from the Thick Lip ,Throw Your Hair Back Side Walk Coffee Sipping, Look At Me , I'm Entitled , but I dont work and never will , SET ,, in Melbourne , long enough to jump on a Jet , Painted her silly face , had the ABC take Pictures of her protesting against STO in Darwin , jumped back on the Jet , and that afternoon is Back on the Side Walk in Melbourne Sipping what ever it is that the Side Walk Set drink , all paid for by you , you the tax payer , you are paying for this rot , every one of you reading this , you pay for these rat bags , BUT NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Put Gallagher on a Jet , fly him to where ever it is he must be , from one side of Earth to the other , I don't care , as long as he continues to GROW STO I'm happy , the cost of the Damm Jet is seriously not even pocket change in the scheme of logistics for this company , and I bet the lease fees they receive from the Damm Jet from other company CEOs pretty much cover the costs in any case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.66
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.73 $7.66 $51.80M 6.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 125654 $7.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.67 1506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.