STO 0.13% $7.66 santos limited

Captain , I quickly did some research to find out about this...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Captain , I quickly did some research to find out about this Jet.
    No 1. Its a very small jet with 10 only passenger seats.
    No 2 . It has a final approach speed of less than 120 kts. Reason being a Pilot can get the thing into and out of Dangerous , Short Air Strips in any weather , Places Like BUSH STRIPS IN ALASKA , PAPUA NEW GUNIEA , COUNTRY NSW , OUTBACK QUEENSLAND , THE NORTHERN TERRITORY TIMOR -LESTE I think the approach speed can get down to 107 knots which is slower than most Cessnas used at the local aero club.

When you have a sec , do a google search on how many people are killed annually flying into these dumps annually.
    Find out how many kidnapping's , rapes , murders , robberies , assaults , attacks in the streets. happen daily.

None of these dumps have Scheduled Air Transport nor do they have roads or boats. Think about that for a minute.
    So he flys in direct , gets the job done and gets out in 1 pieace.

The alternative Capitan , is to fly into Port Moresby , over night in a dump , Charter a broken down S---Box out into the Bush and hope to get back to the Hotel alive a day or so later.

Now from what I gather ( i might be wrong i have limited time i can spend on this )
    The Jet was not purchased , but it was leased for 3.5 million.
    STO has recovered the lease fees already by leasing to third parties.
    Funny the article that broke this news went onto say the Jet is priced at 23 mill AUD.
    They wrote it in such a manner so it seems like STO purchased a 23 miil dollar luxury plane to run his family around.
    BS lefty BS, I challenge the writer of the article to spend the biggest part of his life visiting this hell hole regularly.
    And that's just PNG , its one of the more civilised destinations these people must visit to run business on your behalf.

And we crucify them , we nail these blokes and girls up on a cross and crucify them , so what if his next door neighbours , dog catchers , hairdressers , uncles brothers , x wife's boy friends gay lover is on the bastard plane, so bloody what.

Get behind this bloke , support the board , give them a reason to fly these things into horrible places on behalf of all of us investors.

And now he wants to support Australian Rugby , beautiful , good on him , they need support , Im sick to death of watching my country being stomped into the ground every time they take to the field.

Who knows !! with the support of STO , the Aussies might even kick the arses of the Scots.

Captain , get on a woke burner and fly to PNG from Brisbane or Cairns in the pissing down rain , then charter a broken down heap of junk then land on top of a 10,000 foot mountain in the freezing fog on a strip no man or woman should ever have to experience , trapse around in the mud and blood to cut a deal , you do it.
    Then get back to us with the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.66
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.73 $7.66 $51.80M 6.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 125654 $7.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.67 1506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.