STO 0.13% $7.66 santos limited

So the CEO of STO dares to travel on a Private Jet.Wow !!!So the...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    So the CEO of STO dares to travel on a Private Jet.
    Wow !!!
    So the CEO of STO dares to allow his family to travel on the same Jet.
    Wow!!!
    Seriously people , who cares , in the scheme of things.

Please read on for the alternative scenario:
    1. Gallagher shows up at Tullamarine or Mascot at 7 am to catch a 1st class QF flight at 0800 hrs.
    2. The announcement comes over the loud speaker at 07.50 the jet is delayed for 2 hours.
    Gallagher has now ben out of bed for 13 hours.
    3. He sits for an other 1.5 hours when the 2nd announcement is made , WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU HOWEVER DUE TO A TECHNICAL ISSUE THE FLIGHT IS DELAYED AN OTHER 10 HOURS
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE TERMINAL AS YOUR LUGGAGE IS STILL ON BOARD THE JET (THEY DONT TELL YOU ) WE DO NOT HAVE PILOTS TO FLY IT NOR DO WE HAVE ENGINEERS TO FIX IT SO PLEASE SIT IN THE TERMINAL AND PURCHASE $20.00 MEAT PIES AND $10.00 CUPS OF COFFEE UNTIL WE TELL YOU TO EITHER GO HOME OR BOARD THE JET. DO NOT MOVE SECURITY IS WATCHING !!!

The above scenario goes on for an other 3 days , Gallagher eventually arrives at the intended destination via several other destinations which extend the flight by 15 hours. The baggage handlers at the destination are on STRIKE AGAIN , Gallagher says , I doesn't matter i must get to the meeting , ill buy an other clean suit and Tie along the way to the meeting , he arrives a little late , the waiting Delegates ask how's the family , Gallagher replies , I haven't seen them for weeks , I spend most of my time these days in stinking miss managed airport terminals eating expensive garbage waiting for WOKE MISS MANAGED AIRLINES to get their act together.

Mean while the CEO of THE AIRLINE has turned up to work today dressed as a drag queen and identifying as a BLOODY WOOD DUCK and is now on a ladder out side the Terminal PAINTING YES ALL OVER THE BLODDY FUSLARGE. !!!!!

And you want this poor man to fly on Major Airlines to save $50.00 Bucks.

Jesus Christ Australia , WAKE UP !!!!
    Give Gallagher a bigger faster jet with more seats so that he just might get to see his family once in a while , look after him , don't crucify him , that's the jealous tall poppy communists way , Look after him , he is building wealth for all of us.
    The faster the jet the more time he has to build wealth for us.
    In the scheme of things the cost of the jet is nothing when you compare it to the amt of work he can get through in a private jet away from the crowds , the rotting pies the disgusting coffee and the attitude of entitled arrogant goons that run Aviation in Australia.

You get in that Jet Sir , you fly where ever you must be and get the job done on behalf of all of us, and thank you for your efforts. Good luck with Pikka and Barossa and kind regards to your family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.66
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.73 $7.66 $51.80M 6.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 125654 $7.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.67 1506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.