RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

time for kw to resign as ceo, page-2

1. 72 Posts.
    An interesting post northers. Can I simply add that the "Pilbra project at risk" thing was the journo's headline and not Kevin Wills. According to the report this is what K Wills is quoted as saying in response to question about his thoughts on the proposed new tax;

"We believe that anything which affects the long-term economics of the operation we're going to have to have another close look at all the project's economics," he said.

"That's the danger that you create a situation where some projects don't get developed."

I think that is a very astute answer to the question. It simply says we (the FMS board) will look at anything that affects the project should it arise - isn't that what you want as a holder?

It's a dangerous game to read things in the media and 1. believe it as written or 2. make assumptions from the story - afterall it is a "story".

I'm not even sure his second quote is directly related to FMS projects or related to the first quote - it doesn't seem to fit. It would seem to be referring to mining projects in general.

Your better off contacting Dr Wills and asking the questions yourself. That's the beauty of Hotcopper - different perspectives, different thoughts and understandings. Just providing mine. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.