LOM 1.43% 7.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Time for main game

1. 2,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    A prelude to a kiss.
    The alluvials have been a welcome sideshow and useful source of funds for exploration, but we are now at the dawn of the main game.
    People complain (mostly one) that good revenues from alluvials haven't moved the share price in any meaningful way.
    As pointed out (usually by the other one), these aren't and probably won't be the stimulus we need to see money coming back to us.
    So here we are, about to embark on a drilling campaign that if successful will provide true wealth.
    Yes the mine might take years to develop, but in terms of the share price, it really won't matter.
    The reason a "hang on to your hats" comment has more effect than one big alluvial diamond, is because it hints, not even subtly, that a hard rock mine is where the fortunes lay.
    It doesn't need to be in production to see strong price growth, look at SYR. Last quarter they went backwards $20m, and have also had yet another cash raise. Does it matter to the SP? Nope. Not one bit. Their price rise has been meteoric on no sales, just off takes.
    We don't need off takes, because quality diamonds sell and sell well.
    And as we start getting drilling reports, beginning with "drilling has commenced" things will start to get moving and I think in a hurry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $11.70K 163.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 205808 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.