FAR 2.25% 45.5¢ far limited

After reading the announcement several times, reading what...

1. 1,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    After reading the announcement several times, reading what people have to say and some very well educated posters, it would seem to me this is an opportunity to roll the dice and buy. Allan Gray are sellers, they have made their mind up, out of pure frustration and disappointment (+ they stated placement money was for SNE development not wild cat drilling) but sometimes you need to take a deep breath, wipe off that horrible frustration/previous disappointment and see what is potentially in front of us. Current selling from Allan Gray has caused this extremely suppressed share price, with no built in success optionality at all.

FAR have a 50% ownership target that is a 9 iron from SNE. Its a tight hole and FAR have stated more than probably what they can, shouldnt we take note of this !! "Oil indications have been detected in rock cuttings and hydrocarbons have been interpreted across several intervals in the well from LWD data (logging whilst drilling). Further wireline logging needs to be completed to confirm the finding."

Risk reward i think FAR is worth a crack, Esp due to the extreme close proximity of SNE, oil show and the cost of stepping out (why do this unless you think more to it). current FAR market cap is $71m or US$50m. After completion of this hole (+ over run expenses) FAR will have US$37m cash left. A find here should see a multiple improvement with share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.010(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $152.2K 342.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48975 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 4998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 102238
Last updated 15.10pm 10/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.