UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

I should have added:I do see we are not entitled to a pro rata...

1. 819 Posts.
    I should have added:

I do see we are not entitled to a pro rata share of the economic rent on Mehdiabad (even if that's what the original legal agreements envisaged) in the sense that a Government can in theory tax it without forcing the business to downsize, but I am completely against giving it up for the enrichment of undeserving corrupt regime officials: the biggest worry is they will propose a dilution scam of some kind or a very unfair buy-back agreement that effectively does the job of siphoning off all of the economic rent (which is very annoying if it is to increase the power of patronage of particular Iranians connected with the regime). The legal agreements we have (the old ones) ought to mean we can reject any new inferior agreements by using the threat of litigation. I hope our Board will not do anything hasty without taking note of the political background (and for that they need to follow THREE countries' politics and the nuclear issue very closely, IMO). There is no evidence in the reports they are doing that, though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.