LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

toly read the requirements for a Listing on Nasdaq. To start it...

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    toly read the requirements for a Listing on Nasdaq. To start it has to be over $5.00 for at least 90 days in some cases a year and USD10 for many foreign companies. this is why I said the Split should have been 1 / 20 when you were calling for 1/10. Second the company has to be compliant with US SEC rules which for a start means full Quarterly reports. Most major brokerage will trade LYC AX Including Fidelity and Vanguard. The fees are low. Watch the exchange fees and rates These can add 1 to 4% on the transaction each way. Rember there are multiple levels of Nasdaq. Right now CF and DY are both pink sheet which is the lowest level. I assume when you say Nasdaq you mean the highest level. The requirements posted above are not for full listing of foreign companies, I think they are for OTC nasdaq. Try https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/Material_Search.aspx?cid=45&mcd=LQ for a starting point. Many people think that CF does not pass dividends. By law they have to. This rumor started years ago when Melon had to pay a dividend. Melons profits are restricted by law. for one year Mellon had profits over this limit on LYSDY So they paid a dividend to DY holders. CF does not have this requirement, many DY holders received a Melon Dividend since it was not a Lynas dividend CF did not. Lynas has never paid a dividend. Right now they have clearly told us how they are going to finance growth through at least 2025.

As far as fees that is your broker. Ask your broker if there is a different account you could open without the fees. OR Change brokers. I know you have never sold so an option for you might be to hold the shares yourself. There is nothing that says you have to have the broker hold them. This may mean a day or two of delay when you sell since you will have to get the shares to your broker when you go to sell. I have multiple accounts with my broker. For instance on my IRA I have a managed account that has a 60 basis point yearly charge. (always negotiate fees most people do not realize how flexible brokers can be) All actively traded stocks are in this account and I trade with no fees. I also have a non managed account which has Zero fees but trades do costs. There are restrictions on movement. I cannot move a stock sell by something else it then move new stock back.
    Look at foreign companies that have full listings on Nasdaq of NYSE they usually have at least 10 B in sales. For now I would be happy to see Lynas off the pink sheets and at the OTC level. Full Nasdaq JMO but doubt it will be in next 10 years. Except for companies like Toyota Siemans and other large international companies few have full Listings on NASDAQ or NYSE. Most are tracking stocks. Which is signified by a CF or something else at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.