CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The job adverts for 20 new financial trainees expire on 10th...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    The job adverts for 20 new financial trainees expire on 10th April (in the next 24 hours). 39 computer/paraplanners/financial people is impressive to me. At some stage, Intiger should change their company information to 50+, surely?

We were discussing the environment being fertile ground for germination of the Intiger seed recently. I really think this is true.

- announcements in Dec 2017 regarding loss of huge number of jobs (many thousands) at Australian banks due to automation and AI, in the next few years.
    - ‘perfect industry storm’ with Royal Commission findings and need for regulation.
    - Recent announcement that Commonwealth Bank reversed its decision to spin off its Wealth Management and mortgage industries. Seems wonderfully timed for Intiger pilot finale, doesn’t it?

To add, I can’t get past GJ being placed on 250k per year salary, increased staff costs, Lion 2 describing Intiger as ‘fast growing’. It’s the little things lurking between the cracks of the jigsaw that make me swoon, in the absence of information.

Still no updates to the website, which is disappointing. Looks like they are concentrating 99% on CBA, I guess.

Either I cannot read a narrative properly and my finger has slipped drastically from the pulse of Intiger, or I’ve become psychotic , or Intiger will be a success.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.