MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Well articulated Staymour. LIke most holders of MEO I too am way...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Well articulated Staymour.  LIke most holders of MEO I too am way down - but that is O&G!  What is at stake here now is the prospect of PS skilfully realising the potential of our (substantial) prospects in a way in which he respects the shareholders of this company Vs a mob who are looking for cheap assets and have earned no credibility in MEO shareholders eyes of pursuing our best interests.  What they propose is nothing short of a raid on assets and I would have absolutely no faith that they would have the  skills nor inclination to realise the potential of our assets.

My opinion is that PS is a safe pair of hands, firmly focussed on realising the potential of MEO and I am very happy to take my chances with him and MEO.  I don't find the MSMN company attractive in terms of either their prospects nor their way of doing business.  

Thanks to the other wiser posters here with a lot of expertise and experience in the O&G field for your generous and intelligent posts.  Cant say the same for the likes of the MSMN plants who post here and offer nothing than a demonstration of the type of operation the company is.

The best we can do here is to counter their rubbish and continue to remind investors of the real potential of MEO's assets.  Again, I appreciate the effort of fellow MEO supporters to offer facts and technical analysis  - your posts stand in stark contrast to the pathetic attempts of others to panic shareholders into selling.  I encourage others who read here but not post to take time to also thank these MEO posters who are carrying the MEO flag on this forum.

Appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.