MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Well put Rossir. I too appreciate the technical and intelligent...

1. 88 Posts.
    Well put Rossir. I too appreciate the technical and intelligent posts by the various Meo POSTERS.
    I own my Meo Shares in two separate entities which combined would make me a top 20 shareholder.
    I am a long term holder and this is the best that i have felt about the company in a long time. Peter Strickland has steered the ship in the right direction under difficult circumstances and he comes with excellent credentials and I can see a good future with this man leading the way.
    Even if these predators came back with a revised scrip offer of 1:1 my answer will be no because we know what is going to happen if these people get their hands on the MEO assets.
    Fellow MEO Shareholders, just be patient because in the coming weeks MEO will be coming out with the following announcements which will have a positive influence on our share price and make it very difficult for MSMN.
    1. Disclose the Beehive Farminee and
    2. The date for the formal meeting between MEO, the prospective International partner and the operator of the Evans Shoal JV to discuss the Tassie Shoal option. Remember an introductory meeting has already been held.

Good Luck to all Meo Shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.