RXL 3.13% 15.5¢ rox resources limited

I agree totally peace, management are blowing their own trumpet...

1. 735 Posts.
    I agree totally peace, management are blowing their own trumpet if they think investors are benefiting from their decisions recently. I was told about this company by my brother in law whom made heaps when they were pushing the laos deal, when the share price was 1.2c, he felt the myrtle deposit was decent and told me they were way undervalued, so I bought in and have received some great cap app in a short time but, the big picture is why does some management insist that they need the big boys to get things going? I feel we have all been duped by management here and that they should've done the cap raising before trying to get other companys interested, with money in the bank now it does little for the company when their best play was myrtle and now they are scratching around for phosphate when minemakers whom also have a huge phosphate deposit in the n.t. and still aren't any closer to being a producer. I find alot of management teams are not great at getting a company from explorer to producer but try to confuse shareholders into believing they are doing more than they are and I think this is a classic case of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $63.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $20.70K 133.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 564112 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 221676 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.