RXL 3.23% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

time for reflection i think, page-28

1. 1,071 Posts.
    matchbox20 (great band by the way)
    I agree that the market can be a little irrational at times.
    Here is a quick list of some examples.
    SSN - circa 70M cash in bank, wolrd class tenaments and producing /finding losts of oil. Market dont like it and has been going down for months.
    PEK - LYC young cousin was the flavour of the month has now retraced over 50%... fundamnetals have not changed!
    ARV - great tenaments and drill results but market just dont like it. THough some will say that they have the "pattersons curse" to blame.

Anyway there are lots more examples but those are some of favourits that fundamentaly should be trading at premiums. Rox is now entering that list from my POV. I do however believe Tech news will drive us well north of this current 5c ditch.

Great night on the Dow so we should get some % gains. Funny thought that the market depth is looking much more healthy though I must admit those pesimists down at 0.4 and 0.39 make me nervous. Dont fall for it!

Still not heard back from the company but I must admit my letter asked a whole lot of hard questions so I suspect they may file that in the too hard basket ;o)

IMHO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $63.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $87.23K 581.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148827 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 75000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.