RXL 10.3% 16.0¢ rox resources limited

time for reflection i think, page-4

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

tell the whole story mate - RIO got their shares for nothing, IMO they couldn't care less about RXL - as for Teck, they haven't signed any deal yet.....

this stock was ramped mercilessly and a director sold all his stock realising what was in store for this highly speculative stock which had virtually no money in the kitty - wasn't hard for him was it?....

very doubtful that RXL will do anything this year IMO - but everyone needs to know that RIO never bought any shares in RXL they were part of the Deed of Waiver for lease payments RXL were going to have to pay RIO.....

I guess the only thing you can say when a stock hits bottom (maybe?) is that Patersons clients will have to ramp up RXL if they are to get their profit out of buying at 5c? - so there might be some ground for some phoney improvement in this stock as they sell into engineered sp rises - might be interesting to watch - on the other hand if Teck don't sign up and get started RXL will be truly in the toilet.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $65.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $83.51K 553.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51532 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 153815 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.