RXL 7.14% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

MeerkatThe RIO deal was to remove a major incumbance to the...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    Meerkat
    The RIO deal was to remove a major incumbance to the tenament.

The Tech deal is a JV with a major, something most minows never get to have. It is esencially a free carry for RXL on two fronts. The immediate capital, sure they could probably go it alone BUT what if it does prove to be a duster. What do we ahve left... zilch. This is pure risk adversion on RXL's part and secondly if the resource increases substancially then we have a serious partner to get the stuff out the ground.

Please look at some other JV's that on paper seem to be a one sided affair have actually benefited the company substancially.

I dont think RXL could have just raised capital at 3.8c (price prior to JV) to continue drilling. Firstly a significant dilution and then secondly a very short sighted approach to a long term problem. CAPITAL.

Good to see RXL support today. I bought some more today as I think we will get news prior to share placement finalisation and that it will be scaled back. I think hoping for a full $15K lot is wishful thinking considering the small SPP allocation to retail investors. Some will get caught with their pants down.

A last note from me is that I agree with some of the thoughts here regarding how this partnership will pan out in the long term. Time will tell.

IMHO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $53.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $67.37K 506.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 469991 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7306 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.