RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

time for reflection i think, page-58

1. 1,071 Posts.
    soo
    If you bought for a quick buck the it is purely a timing issue and nothing fundamental. Just think, when we annouced the the JV we had no money and little options now we have millions and any chance of tech falling through is no longer a company breaker... maybe even a better outcome in the short term depending who you ask.

Hold tight my friend. I could have walked away with 20K profit from 300,000 shares but now I have 650,000 and actually still a little ahead from day 1. I hope this gives you some level of comfort that many many posters here believe in the long to medium term whilst a few people that dont know the facts and have done little research are
    calling it a dud.

It is up to you to make up your own mind, I have made up mine up long time ago.

Good luck and dont jump ship just yet especially since many fail to correlate the recent falling zinc price to the selling pressure which is one of the most important facts ignored. Zinc going up again will force RXL to go up too, regardless of the 5c cap raising :o)

PS I am still buying as I strongly believe that the SPP will be over subscribed and scaled back.

IMHO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $250.6K 1.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 211428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.