RFT 0.00% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

I'm not sure about other holders but I'm over the lack...

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    I'm not sure about other holders but I'm over the lack of updates by the company. The lack of regular updates I believe is directly related to the stagnant SP. Management need to do better. We have two large contracts in play and potential for further agreements as well as R&D for new technologies for another client yet we are lucky to get more than 2 or 3 decent updates a year in relation to these issues. The company need to sell the story, not sit on their hands. It's that simple. How do they expect to generate interest in the company and boost the SP if they don't spruik the potential.

No doubt there are some that trade this stock and that's fine but med-long term holders need details otherwise they lose interest and sell. The SP has been languishing in these areas for far too long. As a shareholder, I'm looking for SP appreciation, not an occasional rise that inevitably gets sold into every single time. A lack of buyers in the market for the last 2-3 years hasn't helped, neither has the fact that sellers continually stack the sell column with approx 10-12mil shares.

Time for the company to aim up and put out a decent presentation and sell it to the market (retailers and funds) so the SP can get a wriggle on. According to every report I've read, this technology is only going to become more and more sought after by EV owners and companies in the charging space, so for crying out loud, let's ramp up the marketing 'eh?

Venting over.

DYOR
    Last edited by Bigglesworth: 13/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.49K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 7501412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 364050 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.