IMC 1.19% 8.3¢ immuron limited

Time for shareholders to get proactive

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    With the share price in the dog house I've decided to take matters into my own hands by marketing Travelan.
    This seems like positive use of time and it would be great if other shareholders reading this post would join in the effort.

My plan is very simple. I will devote an hour a day at the computer, posting on forums, contacting relevant bodies, contacting bloggers, podcasters, youtubers, tourist boards etc etc. Anyone that I think would have an interest in this product. If just eight other shareholders joined me, we would be running a full time marketing position.

My first target is Food and Travel Bloggers. I plan to post on their forums about the efficacy of Travelan and communicate directly with the blogger encouraging them to contact Immuron directly to see if they can do a deal with them on promoting their products.
    Travelan is a win for any business in the food and travel market because it has the ability to improve the experience of millions of travellers, encouraging more people to travel. So it should be possible to get free advertising in some circumstances. I'm thinking tourist promotion agencies in places like Bali and Nepal where travelers diarrhea is rife and ruins a lot of holidays and keeps a lot of people away and from going back.

Travel guides like Lonely Planet should have a standing advertisement for Travelan and should be targeted to at least make them well aware of the product. I suggest posting on as many LP forums as possible about Travelan and how good it is.

Travel Insurance companies are a great target because it is in their interests to promote the product and increase its use. Expensive payouts for people flying out with severe stomach cramp and dehydration in some remote place and expensive hospital bills for complications will be reduced dramatically if people used Travelan. These will be my next target.

Tourist boards and tourist service centres who are interested in improving the experience of travellers in countries prone to gut health problems would also be very interested in promoting the product.

The rules of the game are simple. I will be up front in all communication that I am a small shareholder acting in a private capacity to promote a product that I beleive in. I will stress all the benefits of Travelan and its ability to reduce the use of antibiotics. I will provide a link to the company website. I will stress that Immuron is a small Australian biotech at the leading edge, whose main focus is research and development with a limited marketing budget and reach, hence my interest in promoting the product. All communication will be positive and friendly and I will not engage in any arguments or negative discussion. This is purely about raising awareness of the product in the most positive way possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me on here. I will update any news on the thread.

GLTAH, Vivo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $6.298K 75.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55233 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 77312 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.