EGR 4.35% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Time for some Buffet Advice, page-12

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    You have missed a lot there-is-no-try, but probably chose the best time to re-enter. Here’s a couple highlights;
    • There’s the old saying of “Follow the money” and with CBA & Westoz (each owning 5% respectively) on board, it’s hard to argue with the institutional support KNL now has.
    • As a direct result of the aforementioned, the free-float (calculated on top 20 only) has reduced from 64% to 58%, and continues to narrow.
    • The most recent AGM seemed to confirm a theory I’ve long believed that the CR is dead; “will provide a seamless timeline from debt financing to development of the Epanko”.
    • Drilling results for Epanko are due out in the coming month-two. Keep in mind that only 20% of Epanko has been drilled! We’re expecting a massive increase in the reserve, which already supports our customers (pre-sold stage one), financing and mine at Epanko!
    • Due to demand, we’ve had to jump from a planned initial production of 40ktpa to 60tkpa, immediately, with strong hints to expect more off-take announcements!
    • A bridge is nearing completion (something neither KNL nor the BFS accounted for) and will improve the metrics.
    • RAP is nearing resolution, with Euroz, after performing a site visit tipping Dec/16 (http://www.kibaranresources.com.au/irm/PDF/1926/EurozResearchNote)
    • Sojitz recently highlighted in their AGM “Among our recent initiatives, we are working to improve the carbon materials used in lithium ion batteries to contribute to extending the range of electric vehicles”Pg 83, This directly correlates with our 200t sample, which ultimately led to the off-take. And; Sojitz has set aside 300b yen, about $3.7b AUD for new investments and loans (page 32 onward). (https://www.sojitz.com/jp/ir/reports/annual/upload/ar2016e_b.pdf)

With all of the above, and $11.42m in the bank I think now is a pretty good time to enter/top-up. I believe it’s why CBA and Westoz have bought in now, mostly on the market. They know Sojitz (as is their habit, see their above link) and bank funding will limit any chance of a future CR and reduced price entry points, so if they want in, they need to get in now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $38.08K 325.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 104325 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.