EGR 1.01% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Time for some Buffet Advice, page-29

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I do not disagree with you johnno and I even said above he could well be buying into the likes of samsung as well.

Yes he is buying into proven battery companies that stand a chance of benefitting from the potential battery boom on our door step. Proven companies, not potential suppliers to those companies yet to build a mine. Buffet may well buy into KNL when its a producing mine with a few years track record, who knows but that would be atleast 5 years away.

However he does not invest in speculative stocks. You can draw a line and join the dots and say its the same thing but it isnt even close.
    If KNL makes it to production and paying dividends it will be a better reward to buy in now, but Buffet doesnt buy in yet as the RISK is simply to great. 99% of spec stocks fail, so when they crash you lose everything, look at Ton?

He buys into low risk performing stocks that stand to benefit from either a downturn in the sp or a potential change in market dynamics, ie battery boom.

Think about it, he is worth millions and millions, maybe even billions of dollars, if he bought into KNL that alone would probably send the stock and his profits to the moon, knl would probably open at $5 on monday if friday released the news the buffet was on board.

But he hasnt bought knl or any other spec stock for that matter because he is a long term low risk hold for many years blue chip investor. Spec stocks and buffet are chalk and cheese mate.

Spec stocks are the casio, dreams are made if you jag it, but back when they are 1 cent its any ones guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $77.09K 786.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19026 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 149025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.