SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Time for some good news

1. 2,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2633
    A confidence booster in regards NanoDX.

This interview has just been published by CEOCFO magazine.
    Sharad Joshi President & CEO of NanoDiagnostics is interviewed by Lynn Fosse, Senior Editor CEOCFO Magazine.

Here is the link : https://www.ceocfointerviews.com/nanodx21.html

A couple of key take-outs from the interview:

Mr. Joshi: I would say that the vast majority of people are not aware of the NanoDx technology. We were previously known as BioDirection, Inc. The vast majority of the world are not aware of our technology because we are not on the market as of yet. While we are inching very close to getting on the market for both traumatic brain injury and COVID

While the volumes for our ailments are very high, none are more urgent and important than that of COVID these days. We have a lot of interest and we are scaling tremendous amounts of manufacturing capability with our manufacturing partners to be able to bring this technology to more and more people

Mr. Joshi: I have been in medical devices for well over thirty years now and I have brought a lot of products to market with some great talent in the industry during that time, but I have never been involved in a company as unique as NanoDx in that it is on the forefront of not one but three significant technologies. It is one the forefront of nano technology, on the forefront of in vitro diagnostics and more importantly, point of care in vitro diagnostics, which is one of the fastest areas of growth within the $60 billion marketplace of in vitro diagnostics.

Now with COVID, the emphasis of doing testing outside of the emergency room at a point of care, urgent care facility, doctor’s office or even in the home is gaining a greater acceptance and I suspect the growth rate will increase even further. This is a really unique opportunity and I have never seen anything like it before. When it comes to COVID, we have a unique opportunity to with not only massive demand and to be able to help the world in a very significant way, we can also move things more rapidly through emergency use authorization in various countries as well as the United States. In my experience, I have never seen anything like this where medicine, technology and business conditions are aligning like starts.

Hold on tight SE1 holders. IMO the world is about to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.