SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Previous commentary from management was submission would only...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Previous commentary from management was submission would only occur once Nanodx were "fully satisfied" with the product. Given we have multiple sources confirming submission, i'm assuming the cartridge issues have been resolved and they are in fact "fully satisfied" with the end product...We also have commentary that data collection with the updated product has been completed with favorable results...but this information is based on sources which are potentially unreliable. We need confirmation from OUR management!

Interestingly, Nanodx is burning considerable resources on marketing/sales and seeking additional capital for scaling while spruiking their product in the media fairly aggressively. Smoke and mirrors? Perhaps. Not the actions of a company that is not going to deliver IMO. I think the more likely risk for Sensera holders is management will sell us out either via an unfavorable merger or raising etc. Their silence is concerning and the share price is not going to re-rate until we have first hand confirmation. Even then it is a risk because management have been VERY subdued with their communication...burying company making information within quarterlies...No headlines, no separate announcements, no presentations or media coverage. Why? Hopefully we find out soon. Nanodx have said they are looking to produce 100x volume compared to 12 months ago. Around the same time, Sensera management said it was a 2m USD opportunity for us. 100x 2m = 200m USD! Perhaps not that high with economies of scale and cost reductions but definitely worth a punt given our 21m USD MC. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.