SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Time for some good news, page-332

1. 2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2828
    I think that's right @twigman7 . Sensera have been in survival mode for so long, that medium to long term strategy hasn't been a focus .
    Once AbioMed, CGM customer and NanoDX provide the recurring revenue base you mention and the business is cash positive, they can again look to the future and investing to create a sustainable & profitable niche in the MEM's market. A "niche" can be valued in the billions in this market space.

The "niche" we seem to be taking leadership in is Microfluidics Solutions

From our website

Microfluidics is a core capability of Sensera. A microfluidic device could be a pump, transfers fluids through inlet and outlet ports into designated places. It could also be a complicated micro-channel network, including channels, chambers, reservoirs, and additional features, with variations depending on the desired function and application, i.e. mixing, separation, filtration, detection, heating, droplet creation, etc.

Sensera has extensive experience in the development of microfluidic devices, especially for the application of medical and bioanalytical devices, to support our customers to build products that enable unprecedented monitoring, testing, and drug delivery that improve human health. Microfluidic devices are usually designed with specific requirements in size, structure, and surface properties. Our goal is to use our semiconductor knowledge and capabilities to enable the functionality of your design.

And yes, I imagine there will be plenty of supply on the way up. This is often the tragedy of the market, LTH's stay the course for years, then sell just at the wrong time, selling to well funded institutions that have avoided the risk, but reap the rewards.

IMO. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.