SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Exactly, anybody who reads between the lines - or even this...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Exactly, anybody who reads between the lines - or even this article referenced, will see that vaccine or no vaccine, COVID will still be something that it will be ideal to check for at as fast speeds as possible, and this tech and what they're building is obviously applicable far beyond COVID or Brain Injury - just those two things alone already make it amazing tech.

GLTAH, I expect it may even get cheaper from here (and therefore even easier to buy a lot of it!) and there will be uncertainty up until a big announcement - which personally I expect early next quarter (so possibly tomorrow? next week?) - I don't think NanoDX got $18 Million for deals that were thrown away within 6 months, and even the TBI market itself is obviously of big interest to the Military side (not to mention healthcare outside of that.)

After reading the article I re-found my confidence that looking at the share price alone - and people's comments - tried to take away from me. But now I believe this is a matter of being greedy while others are fearful!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.