SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I was using the same list that LawyerTrader posted from...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I was using the same list that LawyerTrader posted from Wikipedia. If that's not accurate or totally up to date there's not a whole lot I can do about it. It's a speculative stock and i'm speculating.

As for the size of the contract we don't know the specifications exactly, but we do know that it's 10m last advised at around 50% margin. Considering Sharad Joshi said this in an interview recently "The volumes of product that we are planning on building today are about well over a hundred times greater than the volumes we were seeking to develop and manufacture just a year ago." We can assume the contract is going to be significant.

Each NanoDx unit can process 720 test per day and while reaching that number outside of scenarios like airports is unlikely, every unit NanoDx manufactures will have potentially hundreds of tests conducted per day, every day moving forwards.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3197/3197862-22964623ce7eed90ef13e774ca5121fa.jpg

That's a huge number of sensors that will need to be manufactured to keep up with the demand. This leads me to believe the size of the contract is large, and will continue to grow larger as time goes on. I don't know the price Sensera are selling each sensor at, or the quantity of NanoDx systems that are being manufactured so for now my comments have to remain vague until I know more.
    Last edited by Struth09: 20/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.