SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Time for some good news, page-8

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Awesome find! Considering the integral role Sensera plays in the NanoDx product it gives me significant confidence for the future. Whether it happens in the next week, or the next months, the results will be spectacular when it finally happens. And for a product and technology of this caliber it is completely understandable that it takes time.

This quote really stood out to me "The volumes of product that we are planning on building today are about well over a hundred times greater than the volumes we were seeking to develop and manufacture just a year ago.". I don't think NanoDx have been in any rush to push EUA and their launch, they know the tech works but more importantly now they need to have the manufacturing process and funds figured out to support the enormous volume. "well over a hundred times" is such a huge increase on their initial expectations. This leads me to believe they have some massive contracts lined up and complete confidence in their product.

We know that Sensera have been working on the sensor for NanoDx for 18 months, so they must be well aware of the volume requirements. I could be wrong, but as far as I know Sensera are the only party providing the sensor? If that is the case, and even if it isn't, the business from this one deal alone is staggering. I imagine the 10m order would be the first of many to come.

My only regret is that I have accumulated many times at higher prices than the current bargains going on and can't take full advantage of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.