VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Time for some news., page-50

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks but I don't need your forgiveness. I'm perfectly capable of speaking 'Strine.

You may not be claiming it's fact now, perhaps because I called you out about it, but reread what you have written. No suggestion it's your opinion, or that you're concluding based on other facts.

You wrote it as a factual statement, something that would be materially sensitive, that can only be because a) you know something that shouldn't be public or b) you are intentionally misleading, also known around here as upramping.

And I'm sorry if my constant nit-picking upsets you. Last I heard HotCopper allows discussion from all sides. If you want a self congratulatory wankfest, you're most welcome to start a closed group in another forum and invite whomever you wish.

I was a strong supporter of TSN until I realised that the macro Indian dream didn't align with the way TSN and TSi were functioning, and taking a rational approach led me to jump off, thankfully in the black. The company is not what it was even six months ago, and they need to clarify the entire India situation to regain any interest that I (and likely others) may show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.