VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Keep bringing the laughs champ. If we are such a basket case...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Keep bringing the laughs champ.

If we are such a basket case then why bother posting? So apparently you made a profit out of TSN. You think they're a basket case, yet you feel the impetus to express your hatred toward the company? I've done my money on a few stocks and posted my distaste for management. But you didn't lose money, you gained it. So why would someone who has made money in the past from a company continue to slander it? Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

What's even more astounding. Even after doing my money on said stocks, I wouldn't waste my time posting repetitively on their boards. It's done and over, why relive it and live in the past? Are you hoping to save some innocent lost HC souls from the "evil TSN cabal?"

My powers of deduction have found you out champion.

You've been posting for god knows how long on this board and absolutely no one listens to you or values your contribution. Yet, amazingly you continue to post. You qualify for the HC Fool's Hall of Fame, a down ramper with a splash of insanity.

I'm 80 percent sure you're not quite right so I'll go easy on you. On behalf of all TSN followers, please leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Toddski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.