IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

time for takeover

1. 200 Posts.
    As has been discussed previously, it?s becoming apparent that IOH will produce and will be a cash cow in not so many years to come and we?re probably at risk from our larger shareholders.

If I was a large shareholder of IOH, with the resources and potential of this company, I would be looking at a takeover NOW.

The price is low and the potential huge.

I thought that if this was the case, why would they have a CR and why $40m. Maybe smoke and mirrors (Pleeeese tell me I?m wrong). Everything on the surface looks brilliant. Cash to continue operating, potential deals, proving up more and more resource. Things couldn?t look better for ALL shareholders.

Then why am I nervous. We could be victims of our own (read IOH) success.

I see the next 3-6 months as critical, with much good new to follow. I will view every ?Trading Halt? with nervousness. Nervous because our holdings could be pulled out from under us. I must state categorically now that I have NO basis to be suspicious of other parties, but when large amounts of $?s are at stake, the game can changes significantly.

I feel that the more the SP rises, the less chance we have of being undersold. I (personally) wouldn?t rely on regulators to protect us.

I know egos etc are at stake, but I?m of the old school. We have all (I think) acquired some of this company with the hope it can do well and we can ALL prosper.

And YES, there is still room for integrity in the business world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.