SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Given the size of the asset, the approvals in place, a bankable...

1. 61 Posts.
    Given the size of the asset, the approvals in place, a bankable off take agreement secured with Noble and Matt's $3.5 per share valuation the SP and daily trade volumes are sucking!

And, SDL is obliged to announce the infrastructure agreement this quarter as they are on record to do so. I.E. prior to June 30. So I believe this is on track and will happen. Still the SP is sucking!

Baukaw is right, we need the big end of town to get back into SDL. Their absence is holding the SP sideways

You would think the upside potential would encourage more activity at 9cents. And, this would lead to a rising SP. Goes to highlight just how cautious and risk adverse the market is.

It appears they are waiting on something else? Could that be the actual funding streams to be secured and in place? Bankable agreements banked? It appears so.

On a positive note, this does provide all the true believers with more time than they would like to accumulate at these low prices.

Good timing for more presentations and as Baukaw would suggest, time for a nice cup of tea. Probably a pot or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.