SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Padlock,Yes, I was there too.That was the message they portrayed...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Padlock,

Yes, I was there too.That was the message they portrayed and I, and everybody else in attendance got the impression that they(SDL) were covered for the entire year of 2014. I then started questioning and posted to this effect that they have continuously used/framed their words in an ambigous. And when the halfyearly came out, it became clear that they did indeed send out an ambigous message. It turned out that the Noble CR were only meant to carry them through to the end of FY2014(that is, till end June).

These guys have continuously overrun on cashburn projections. With multiple sitevisits for prospective mine-level tenderers in the current qrt, I can not see that overrun will not again be the case for the March Qrt and the June qrt.

We've preiously discussed the issue of cash injection by equity partners but that will envisage/require these equity sales deals to be signed off in the near/immediate term (as such the single question that ought to be answered by GJ at the upcoming presentation - see my previous post). If no clear confirmation/statement is given re conclusion of these deals, then be aware - CR then on cards. Don't need to be an accountant to figure that one out. Market and SP seems to reflect the anticipation of this eventuality.

C'mon Lui Han - plead guity and let's get it over with so Matt's prediction can spring into action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.